Missy and Dawn's Maternity Session

November 24, 2017

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! I spent the day with my family in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. As always, I ate way too much delicious food, but that gave me all the energy I needed to go Black Friday shopping later that night! It's been some time since I have done a post, but I am back this week with a beautiful maternity session. Wife and wife, Missy and Dawn, are expecting a little girl this winter and I couldn't be more happy for them. This couple laughs constantly and I had so much fun doing their photo shoot. It is going to be a fun, happy and loving home for her to come into. We started in the morning at the lake and it was a cold and windy one! Thankfully though, the sun was out and it got much warmer as the day went on, so it still felt nice to dip your toes in the water. In addition, the fall colors on the leaves were the perfect backdrop to it all. Mary Blackadar from Fashion Forward in Moultonborough, NH did a great job on Missy's hair and makeup, so a big shout out to her!



 

Hair and Makeup: Fashion Forward

**All photos are © 2017 Ashley Eileen Photography** 




Protected by Copyscape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts