Bonnie & Bill's Engagement Shoot

July 07, 2018

It was a very hot, hazy and humid morning when I met up with Bonnie and Bill to do their Engagement Shoot. Their smiles were as bright as the sunshine as they walked up to greet me. Bill wore a blue shirt that matched his eyes. Bonnie wore a white dress, perfect for a soon to be bride, with bright flowers that matched her personality. I kept the couple in the shade as much as I could during the photoshoot since the direct sun was so hot, resulting in some pretty cool lighting in the photos. While down at the lake the water was the perfect temperature so Bonnie and Bill stepped right in to cool off.
 **All photos are © 2018 Ashley Eileen Photography** 


Protected by Copyscape


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts