The Fife's!

November 22, 2018

It's Thanksgiving! I will be consuming so much delicious food until I can't move anymore and I also get to see my wicked awesome family up in NH. There are a lot of things I am thankful for this year, but having the best family and friends is definitely one at the top of the list. Thats why it is so fitting that this post is of a family photoshoot I did a few weeks ago of the Fife family. We had been trying to schedule a time that worked for us all to do the photoshoot for a while and were finally able to get together. And I'm so glad we did because these guys are a ton of fun! I met up with the family of four...scratch that, five, which includes daughter, Kate's, boyfriend, Tim, at the beautiful Belknap Mill. In addition to Kate and Tim were parents, Rose and John, and their son, David. When I arrived they were all already cracking jokes at each other and the shoot hadn't even started yet! We ventured around the building and the grounds outside and took photos of each combination. In the end I had just as many photos of them all goofing around with each other as I did of them smiling at the camera and they were all so great! It was very hard to choose which ones to showcase in this post. I hope you all reading this have a Happy Thanksgiving with family and friends and get to eat until your bellies are way too full!

  
**All photos are © 2018 Ashley Eileen Photography** 


Protected by Copyscape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts