Family time with the Campos!

November 30, 2021

When we were trying to figure out a location to shoot at for the Campo's family photoshoot Hayley suggested doing it at her house. I didn't know what to expect as I had never seen her house or property before, but I knew it would be the perfect place for the shoot. I grew up with Hayley. She is a twin like me! Her and her sister, Robin, grew up in a large family. There were 7 kids all together. I can remember going to her house when I was younger and it was always endless fun. I had an inkling Hayley and Nick's house would be much like the one Hayley grew up in. My intuition did not disappoint! The Campos house is like an outdoor adventure. There is netting hanging from the trees to climb, a big swing, which was hung by their daughter Jess, a tire swing and tons of trees to climb. The latter two were their second daughter, little Ivy's, favorites to show off for the camera. There was also a spot where there was a slip and slide all summer and in the winter that area is used for sledding. Oh, and they also have a dog, Astro, and a bunch of chickens! So fun!! To top it off, Nick's parents were also there and you can see that they are just the sweetest, cutest couple through the photos.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

**All photos are © 2021 Ashley Eileen Photography**

Protected by Copyscape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts