The Long's Summer Family Photoshoot

October 19, 2020

It's been a hot minute since I've done a post. You can probably guess why...the pandemic hasn't exactly made things easy. I can attest to anxiety attacks on more than one occasion. My original post was a lot longer, talking about the shitty pandemic and all the stressful and crappy things going on in 2020. But I felt like I was complaining and I don't want to complain because I know everyone is having a hard time right now. I am luckier than a lot of people and I am still alive. The point really is that 2020 has sucked for all of us. It's taken a toll on our physical, mental and emotional health. There are so many new challenges we are learning to deal with. All we can do is do the best we can with our situations. If you have thought about reaching out to loved ones to see how they are doing but haven't yet, do it. If we stick together and help each other out we will come out the other side stronger. 

It's been difficult to get photography gigs even when done outside and social distancing and wearing a mask. However, I did get to do one family photoshoot this summer in August! After the summer had been a little cooler than usual, this particular Saturday happened to be extremely humid. Even while staying in the shade you felt like you were melting. But it was sunny and beautiful and we were at a huge, gorgeous secluded location with amazing views so we definitely made the most of it. Little Loretta was adorable with her copper red hair (which is on the verge of pink!) and her rainbow colored dress. She loooooved running around the field and looking at all the flowers. Parents, Alison and Jerry, were so patient letting her take it all in. After all, Loretta is two and adventure awaits! It also helped knowing that an ice cold beer and ice cream were waiting to kiss their lips after the photoshoot. I hope these photos help take your mind off of any stresses you have for at least a few minutes. You can come back any time if you need a break from things!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

**All photos are © 2020 Ashley Eileen Photography**

Protected by Copyscape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts