Cream Hill Stock Farms!

March 29, 2020

With Covid-19 wreaking havoc around the world I figured it would be a good time to lift your spirits with some cute animals! I had the pleasure of visiting Cream Hill Stock Farms up in Vermont some months ago and it was an awesome experience. It was so quite out there and the air was fresh and clean. The trip took around 4 hours and half way through the drive I was driving through expansive fields of green, red, orange and yellow the rest of the way. A beautiful sight during the fall!! The farm didn't disappoint either. Even from the backyard you could see amazing rolling fields and trees for miles. It was like a painting! Wallace and Amanda, the owners and operators of the farm, have done well keeping things up on the property. It is one of the bigger farms in the area with several cows, sheep, chickens, three black cats and a big sweet black dog, who hung out with us the whole time. He wasn't a shy guy at all and showed us around the entire farm. All the animals are pasture raised, cage free and fed top quality food to experience the best life possible. The cows were so funny - at first they were cautious, but it didn't take too long for them to walk right up to you...slowly. I was taking photos in the opposite direction so I had my back to them and when I turned around they were RIGHT behind me. As I walked across the field they followed. They followed me the whole time until it was time to head back inside. I even got some "moos" from them while we were hanging out. Pretty cool stuff! I can't wait to go back during the summer to witness the lush green of the landscape!
 
Website: http://creamhillstockfarm.com/

**All photos are © 2020 Ashley Eileen Photography**

Protected by Copyscape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts