Tim and Lindsey's winter engagement!

January 22, 2021

Tim had a plan. He was going to wrap his porch in string lights in a fashion that unmistakably read "Marry Me" and propose to the love of his life on Tuesday night, three days before Christmas. Everything was set. I got settled in my car on the side of the main road and waited for Lindsey to get home. About 40 minutes later I see her car come up the road and turn left into her driveway. Once she was inside the house Tim quickly grabbed Lindsey and told her he'd put up Christmas lights and he wanted to show her! I just barely made it to my hiding spot behind a random SUV across the street from the house when Tim, pulling Lindsey in tow, ran out the front door, down the stairs and to the front of the house. The lights turned on and Tim started his speech. You could hear the glee from Lindsey coupled with her jumping up and down in excitement. As they both turn to look at lights, Tim gets down on one knee asks, "Will you marry me?" "Yes! Yes! Of course!" I hear Lindsey exclaim. Success! Once Lindsey realized I was taking photos I ventured across the street and took some couples photos. This being my first stealth photography mission of a marriage proposal, I think it's safe to say it was pretty perfect.

 
 
 
 
  

**All photos are © 2021 Ashley Eileen Photography**

Protected by Copyscape


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts