Another bundle for the Swartwood's!

July 02, 2021

I love when couples and families hire me to do photoshoots at multiple times in their lives. I get to watch them grow through each phase and document it so they can go back to those times whenever they want. It's incredibly heartwarming to be a part of each stepping stone in a family's life like that. I did the Swartwood's first photo session back in 2017 when their first daughter, Rory, was just a bun in the oven. Soon after she was born I did a newborn photoshoot with her and now, 4 years later, guess what?! The Swartwood's are having another baby! Wow, how time flies! This family is expecting their new addition any day and they couldn't be more excited. We gathered at the park by the lake to take some family maternity photos, just like we did for the first photo session. Things look slightly different now scenery wise, but this family's adoration for each other remains the same. The best part of the photo session for me was when Jake (dad) got on one knee to put a ring on little Rory's finger. She always asks her dad to marry her so he wanted to document this sweet story they have with each other. Melt my heart! Levi and Rory are going to be the best big brother and sister to this little girl and I can't wait to watch this family grow for more years to come.


**All photos are © 2021 Ashley Eileen Photography**

Protected by Copyscape


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts