Jacob, Matt & Oakley in a snowy wonderland!

December 17, 2020

Hey guys and gals! How are you all doing on this snowy day? I am curled up under a warm fuzzy blanket listening to a Together PANGEA record as I write this. Thinking of making cookies after I finish this post. Hmmm...which ones should I make? These are important questions, people! 

I thought it fitting that today's post be of a snowy photo session I did with Jacob, Matt and their pup Oakley. Remember the day before Halloween this year when we got a ton of snow? I hear some yes' and some no's... Well, where I am we got a lot of heavy snow (although not as much as today!) so when the next day came around for the photo session it was a beautiful white capped landscape. Perfect for a Christmas photo session. When Jacob and Matt rolled up to the location they adorned bright red and green Christmas suits and even had a Christmas sweater for Oakley! "Oh...this is gonna be a great session", I thought. They had so much energy and tons of photo ideas right out of the gate, including a snowball fight and even Oakley couldn't wait to go play in the snow. They were so fun, enthusiastic and photogenic! Scroll down to enjoy these handsome smiles!

P.S. I just want to take a moment to give a shout out to Matt who is a nurse. He is totally rocking it during this stressful time and myself and everyone else in the world appreciates everything you do! 

 
 
 

**All photos are © 2020 Ashley Eileen Photography**

Protected by Copyscape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts