Christmas Trees with the Curran's!

December 02, 2021

I met up with the Curran's at Houde's Christmas Tree Farm. I had gotten my tree there every year when I lived in the area and when Justine said she wanted to go to a Christmas Tree farm for her family photoshoot this was the first place I thought of! They have always been so nice and helpful when picking out our tree and they were just as obliged when I asked to use the farm for this photoshoot. Little Alec loved saying hi to the goats and running around through all the trees with his two pups, Midnight and Twilight. Dan, the dad, was there to wrangle them all up! They have a lot of energy! You might remember this photo session I did a couple years ago with Midnight. Justine thought of everything. Santa hats for the people, bandanas for the dogs and of course treats to give to them when they smiled for the photos.

 
 
 
 
 
 

**All photos are © 2021 Ashley Eileen Photography**

Protected by Copyscape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts