Katelyn's Portraits!

April 13, 2018

Katelyn met me at the Belknap Mill in Laconia, NH for her portrait photo shoot on Saturday. She is quite a petite young woman, being only about five feet tall, and adorable with her short hair cut. The clouds were out, but the tone in the sky made her brilliant blue eyes pop, even when we were inside shooting. On the forth floor of the building there was a vintage typewriter on an old desk. Since Katelyn is a teacher I couldn't resist using this as a prop! She was very patient with me while I played with the settings on my camera to bring some nice ambience to the photos and they are some of my favorite from the shoot.

 
 



**All photos are © 2018 Ashley Eileen Photography** 


Protected by Copyscape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts