Christmas in a blue suit and top hat!

January 01, 2022

I get requests to do some pretty cool photoshoots and every once in a while it incorporates something I have never shot before. Leave it to Jacob and Matt to bestow this honor on me every year! Last year it was a winter photoshoot in green and red suits with their dog Oakley. This year it was blue suits and top hats on horseback. When Jacob came to me with the idea of course I jumped at the chance to shoot it. I've never done anything with horses before, but why the heck not! It's a great opportunity and photoshoots with these two are super fun. They always come to me with awesome ideas and are naturals in front of the camera. The horse farm we went to was beautiful with lots of trees and stunning views. It's also a riding school and Julie, the owner, was so helpful and patient. She basically gave us free rein to go anywhere we wanted and was a great teacher.  The horses, Nova and Whiskey, were gentle, kind, beautiful and strong, and they made sure the humans didn't steal all the spotlight. Their personalities, coupled with the fun-loving, goofy personalities of Jacob and Matt, shine through every one of these photos. A photoshoot with horses and these two lovebirds is a good day in my book.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

**All photos are © 2022 Ashley Eileen Photography**

Protected by Copyscape



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Post

Little Baby Conan!

It's little baby Conan day! This sweetie was born in the beginning of April and I got to be in baby holding heaven for a little while du...

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts